YWASG offers women of all ages with any form of arthritis:
• Bi-monthly support meetings in Melbourne where you can share your story with those who understand, hear guest speakers, learn self-management techniques and make new friends. Partners and friends are welcome to come along.
• Bi-monthly support meetings online for women throughout Victoria and interstate. Group sizes are limited so bookings are essential.
• Regular social meetups in cafes or other public venues around Croydon, Essendon and Bendigo (all in Victoria). These meetups may be held online as required.
• Occasional social meetups around Melbourne at other public venues.
• A Facebook page updated frequently with research news, tips and fun discussions.
To become a free member of the Young Women’s Arthritis Support Group (YWASG), please fill out the form to the right. By signing up with us, you will receive monthly emails with details of our upcoming meetings and events along with highlights of the news and information from our Facebook page. We look forward to meeting you soon!